Project Cam Opener was a personalized professional learning experience for DPS teachers & leaders who use video to engage in growth-based reflective practice with opportunities for collaborative, cross-district online communities and face-to-face supports. The program formally ran and was supported in the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 school years.
Participants for the 2015 – 2016 school year received:
- A customized video toolkit comprised of the devices you want and need
- A network of support made up of fellow teachers and leaders
- A Personalized Professional Learning Plan (PPLP) to support your goals for both using the toolkit and improving your practice
Upcoming Project Cam Opener Events:
- STR Cam Opener Device Support Session – Wednesday, October 7th from 4:30pm – 5:30pm at Grant Beacon Middle School
- Cam Connect support opportunities coming soon